Saturday, April 13, 2013

Family Pictures - Part 1

Ever since we moved here, I've always wanted to get a family picture taken at Red Rocks.  It is quite possibly one of the most beautiful geological features on earth and we have made lots of family memories there.  My husband took me to a Norah Jones concert there for my birthday, we walked up from the lower parking lot to the top of the amphitheater when I was nearly 9 month pregnant with our oldest son and I felt so strong and so accomplished afterwards that I told him that we should do the same walk every time I'm 9 months pregnant.  With LB, we barely squeezed in our walk because I went to my 38 week appointment and found out I was already 5cm dilated.  We stopped for milkshakes and then hurried over to Red Rocks for our trek up the stairs.  We were headed for the hospital only a couple hours later - whew!

Anyway, all this to say, that this place is now a part of our lives...and thanks to a really cool local photographer, it's now part of our family picture collection!!

Here are the pictures from the amphitheater...






More to come.  Stay tuned!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment