Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sleep Update

Since the last update, LB has slept through the night two more times -- a total of 3 times in 2 weeks!  Each time, it has gotten easier as I have become more confident that he is, in fact, OK!  I haven't been waking every few hours out of habit.  I'm actually sleeping through the night right along with him - something that we haven't done for more than a year (once you add in those last few weeks of pregnancy when your bladder won't allow you to sleep through the night, it's probably more like 15 or 16 months since I had a full night of sleep - wow!).

I don't want to jinx anything, but the fact that within one month of getting the green-light to allow him to sleep through the night, we have already had 3 full nights of sleep is pretty cool.  I'm excited to see how things go in the next month.  I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment